suprima 50 water pressure

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a 2 year old Suprima 50 and the water pressure is at almost zero. How do I get this back up? what do I put it up to and any ideas why it would be at almost zero in the first place? .... arrrggghhh! :mad:

Sponsored Links
its zero cos its got a leak somewhere

filling it up is done via a filling loop (does no one read the other posts in here must have done this a thousand times now :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ) which will be located near ythe boiler, in your case near a big red vessel, it is normally a silver hose between two taps. turn them on fill up to 1br turn them off

Hi john,
I'm confused!.I didn't think the 'suprima 50' was a combi boiler.
I assume we are talking Potterton. Can you confirm?
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

its zero cos its got a leak somewhere

Read the other posts,
use search to find "filling loop", "expansion vessel",
pay for help if you can't do it,
remove the filling loop when you've finished,
find out why it leaded.

Corgiman, I think I'll store this in a text file and just paste it several times a day, Yawn, yawn.... you can copy it if you like ;)

Sponsored Links
before you do that you check the spelling find out why it leaded. leaded? :LOL: you seem to have the same problem i do. (you type the right letters but not necessairly in the right order)

MANDATE said:
Hi john,
I'm confused!.I didn't think the 'suprima 50' was a combi boiler.
I assume we are talking Potterton. Can you confirm?
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

its not mandate but its one ofthose pesky small cast iron heat exchanger boilers that can be converted into a sealed system,..

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back