fisher paykel double drawers

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dishwasher flashes F1 which indicates flooding. I check inside, everything OK. Pull out the drawer and found water 1/2 cup may be. THis would be enough to cause sensor to beep. Dry out water from the bottom and would like to test and see if the unit works. Unit stuck on F1 and does not know how to reset. Look up manual, it did not indicate how to do this. Help. Also bottom drawer affects top drawer but I thought the units work independently, any advice ?

Sponsored Links
Usually all leaks are from the "Lid Sealing on either draw", the anti flood in the base therefore activates. This can be caused by poor loading ,ie using plates/ dishes that are very slightly too tall for the drawer and obstruct the lid from sealing, easily done as the lid seals once you have pushed the draw back into its place and no longer have a view..
It will correct itself once the crockery is removed.

The lid mechanisms can be adjusted although I would recommend this to be a service engineers job.

AF

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back