Hotpoint Aquarius FDW20 won\\\'t work

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just purchased this dishwasher (Hotpoint Aquarius FDW20) to complete our new kitchen, but haven\\\'t managed to get it working yet - tap is on, drainage is connected - all of the cycles result in the same error message - flashing lights (prewash and rinses) also the low salt indicator flashes - despite having filled the reservoir. The machine sounds like it starts to fill up and within 30 seconds starts flashing the lights as mentioned above and seems to drain. The manual says this is a filter issue - I have checked and cleaned the filter despite never having used the brand new machine. My only hope is that someone here may have a solution to this problem, I suspect that the combination of the low salt light with the prewash and rinses lights may be an undocumented error message.

Sponsored Links
if you brought it new, dont call us, call hotpoint, they will send an engineer foc

Did you get it fixed my 3 year old machine has started doing this, I have cleaned the filter and checked the little drain pump and it appears to be working ok.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back