kenmore not spraying

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have 5 yr old kenmore. It will fill and pump out, but not spray. The wife would turn it to the white line on the knob to start it, but she would think it wasn\\\'t running (actually, it was quietly filling with water). So she would turn it until the motor kicked on. THat tells me it was running without needed water in the system. The last time it ran, I noticed a burning smell like it was frying out. That means it\\\'s the motor pump? I am guessing it is a 2 stage since it will pump the water out of the unit but not fire up the sparying cycle. It tries, but there isn\\\'t enough power to spray, or even turn the arm. Fried motor/pump?

Sponsored Links
I am having a much similiar issue. I am curious as to whether you fixed your issue?

I hope you get an answer to your problem(s) however, this is predominantly a UK based forum. In the UK I don't think we have the Kenmore brand (I've never heard of it). Mind you with the number of US/Canadian posts we seem to get here regarding this brand of appliance, I think we should be glad !!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back