Zanussi DE6754

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
We are on holiday in France and the chalet has a Zanussi DE6754 which has stopped working after 3 days. The symptoms are when we press the on/off button the ECO programme and Wash LED light up immediately. We cannot change the programme. The dishwasher remains like this for about 30 seconds. It then seems to start to wash for about 40 seconds and then stops. After about one and a half mins later the ECO and Wash LEDs start flashing. No other LEDs are on. I have swiched off and left it off for an hour and then when switched back on I get the same problem. I have even unplugged it from the socket and left it for an hour and again as soon as the on/off switch is pressed it goes into the ECO and Wash LED sequence I have described above. No other buttons seem to work. There is an instruction manual but it is only in French. I have checked salt, filter and rinse aid but do not think this has anything to do with the problem. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Sponsored Links
I get that this is a super old thread, but I had same issue and fixed it. For anyone else searching in future, turn off, take off top of front panel, check all wires firmly in. Turn back on. Reset system by pushing and holding button for active program. Turn off and on at mains. Should work now.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back