electrician

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi,i am training to be an electrician and i was just wondering if anyone out there knows any website's with some useful information for me thanks allot andy

Sponsored Links
Might be a good idea if you live in the UK, but the NICEIC etc probably isn't too applicable if you live in the United States Minor Outlying Islands... :LOL: ;)

spark said:
Might be a good idea if you live in the UK, but the NICEIC etc probably isn't too applicable if you live in the United States Minor Outlying Islands... :LOL: ;)

I expect that'll be Tony Bliars next initiative. 110v supplies with black and white cables, and the ugliest wall outlets you've ever seen.

Sponsored Links
ban-all-sheds said:
spark said:

I expect that'll be Tony Bliars next initiative. 110v supplies with black and white cables, and the ugliest wall outlets you've ever seen.

then war on anycountry that supports different standards

Can the ODPM sustain some collateral damage, please, followed by looters burnning all trace of Part P

Back