electric cooker connection

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My new Neff is calling for HO 5RR-F3G1,5 connecting cable. Does anyone recognise this? Where do I get it?

Sponsored Links
Alanreed said:
My new Neff is calling for HO 5RR-F3G1,5 connecting cable. Does anyone recognise this? Where do I get it?

Here, perhaps http://cgi.ebay.at/ws/eBayISAPI.dll.../search.dll?from=R40&satitle=5962343980&fvi=1 ;)

There's always good old eBay for all your "Hedi Gummi Verlängerungskabel" needs :p

Pure guess would be 1.5mm^2 maybe heat resistant rubber if by Neff you're implying some cooking appliance type of thing - seems more than a bit small for a cooker/oven tho. What exactly is it for ? Perhaps someone else's German is better than my non-existant German and they can get some more info from the above link other than it's a rubber extension lead.

i think there's a post about cable codes in "for reference", should reveal all.

That ebay ad seems to be for a tough rubber extenson cable with plug and socket, I'm a bit slow, but I can't see a "heat resistant" in it yet, it just looks like a kind of tough flex.

some gaps in my knowledge especially in tech terms.

Edited to say no, Hedi appears to be the manufacturer, it's tested and certificated to some standard or other, I'd guess the ref no means 1.5mm. It's obviously flexible so must be stranded. I see no reference to armour or heat resist, or power handling, though that might be in the referenced standard. They're selling 25metres for about a tenner plus P&P, can't be anything special. And they're selling it in home and garden, not business and technical

Sponsored Links
HAR_Wire_coding-ICL.gif

so HO 5RR-F3G1,5 is european harmonised,300/500 volt, rubber insulation and sheath, flex (as opposed to solid cable) with 3 cores including earth and a csa of 1.5mm²

thanks plugwash!! I will alert Neff to their error in asking for 1.5mm for a 4kW cooker!!! :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back