Hoover Six 1200 wash/dryer unable to spam or drain

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dear All

I have problem with my Hoover six 1200 wash/dryer machine will not empty the water out and spam at all. I try to drain the machine by removing the waste water pipe from the drain pipe and lower it into a bucket the water siphon out, but still unable to spam and drain the water. Can you please help me is there any thing i can do. Thank you for your time and help

Kiddy

Sponsored Links
Kiddy said:
Dear All

I have problem with my Hoover six 1200 wash/dryer machine will not empty the water out and spam at all. I try to drain the machine by removing the waste water pipe from the drain pipe and lower it into a bucket the water siphon out, but still unable to spam and drain the water. Can you please help me is there any thing i can do. Thank you for your time and help

Kiddy

is this a washing macine or a tin of meat?

if its a tin of meat, eat it, if its a washing m/c check the filter

What a stupid thing to say. If you do not know nothing you do not have to reply

you are the one who said spam, not me.

I also suggested you check your filter

Sponsored Links
could be your pump is blocked or u will need a new pump

Thanks Manx, if it the pump? where is it the pump located and is it easy to change?

if you follow the waste pipe into the machine u will find it . if the machine has a cover on the back held on with screws take the cover off . you should find the pump easey as the wast pipe goes into the pump. and it is not bad to replace. i have done alot off them. remove the plug from the socket first or you might end up like toast.

Don't take the back off !!!

Just lean it back and you'll see it, Some of these hoovers have 2 pumps, one for circulating the water and the other for draining.

Worth checking them both, but remember to dissconnect it from the mains first

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back