Creda Supaspeed problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Creda 1200 Supaspeed (model 17087) failing to finish on any cycle. At the end of final rinse the timer doesnt move on at any of the three points on the timer dial & the pump keeps running until the timer is turned on to the spin/half spin mark. Crease care switch is off. Grateful for any suggestions

Sponsored Links
hi Pugman, i'm not an expert but have had some training in washer repairs. So i'll take a stab at the easiest fixable cause.
it could be the Timer (the thing that you pick the cycle with) could be expensive. Could be the timer motor which turn the timer. it could be the Module (Mini motherboard for washers") but the easiest thing to check and repair could be the water level sensor-(tubing). if you take the back off your washer you should see a little rubber thing at the bottom which may look like a small portion of a sexual device*****. Attached to that is a small tube that goes up to probably a round thing with wires coming out. This bit at the top is the water level sensor. occasionally the tubing or the mini dildo gets blocked with soap and crap. this could fool the machine into thinking that there is still water in the machine. I don't know how confident you are working with live electrics so ill go from sensible to mad. start the machine and let it goes to were it hangs.(disconnect AC~) unclip the pipe from dildo and switch back on does it progress. yes blocked dildo thing.clean it out. one thing to try with AC~ off is to blow into pipe and see if you can here the sensor at the top clicking. the will be two or rarely three clicks depending on the pressure you blow at.if you don't fancy your wife catching you giving a washer machine a BJ :oops: try an empty fairy bottle in the pipe and queeze. if no luck let me know your confidence/ability level.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back