Diplomat - no programmes

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My diplomat dishwasher decided to melt the handles of my children's plastic cutlery i.e. it over heated and then stopped working. There was power to it but no programmes. It got taken away and was told it needed a new circuit board as the other one had broken due to wear and tear. It had only been used 375 times give or take a week. funny how they break down just after the guarantee runs out. Anyway got it back after parting with £120 put it on a rinse to satisfy myself that it was working, went out leaving hubbie to babysit it and when I came back it had stopped working again with similar symptoms power on but no programmes. It's had to go back and something begining with an s needed fixing (not sump)am I being ripped off 'cause if I am I I'll be ripping the blomin machine out and doing the dishes the old fashioned way, i.e. getting my husband to do them, ha. Any suggestions? :confused:

Sponsored Links
Which model is it. Different manufacturers made dishwashers for MFI.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back