Federal Electric circuit breaker

Sponsored Links
Would a 15A one be of any use? I presume it is for the older stab-lok board (brown bodied with diferent coloured switches)

If not then I think you will be very lucky to source one unless you can track down someone who has a few in the back of a cupboard. We once tried to get one and after a few weeks of searching we found a new federal stab-lok breaker which fits the back of the board into the busbar slots, but the cover needed quite a bit of 'adaption'

HTH

Rob

RF Lighting said:
Would a 15A one be of any use? I presume it is for the older stab-lok board (brown bodied with diferent coloured switches)

If not then I think you will be very lucky to source one unless you can track down someone who has a few in the back of a cupboard. We once tried to get one and after a few weeks of searching we found a new federal stab-lok breaker which fits the back of the board into the busbar slots, but the cover needed quite a bit of 'adaption'

HTH

Rob

Rob
Thanks for response. A 32A is required as it is for electric cooker. The board is grey with no coloured switches. Will look into the stab-lok reference .Thanks

grahamturner

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back