Servis Caress 1000 Not spining

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
my washing machine has decide to no longer spin or move on cycles and my clothes are coming out soaking wet, i have checked all inlet and outlet pipes a nothing seems blocked i am in despair as i have only had this machine for 16 months and need to get it repaired very cheaply. SOME ONE PLEASE HELP!!!!

Sponsored Links
linzirw said:
SOME ONE PLEASE HELP!!!!
{Breezer scratches chin}

hmm, you have a problem with no spin?

you could also say you have an appliance problem that is common?

:idea: look in the most common appliance problem and cures section then

I have looked in the most common problems but nothing matches mine, they are either not spining or missing cycles nothing with a problem of both not spining in the cycle or the spin!

Sponsored Links
linzirw said:
I have looked in the most common problems but nothing matches mine, they are either not spining or missing cycles nothing with a problem of both not spining in the cycle or the spin!

I am sorry but i am not a mind reader, so i can only go by what you type on the forum, so i am not to know that you did look in the common problems section first.

I also suggest you go back and read it again, as you did say no spin, which is mentioned in the afore mentioned section.

often one thing causes another not to work, so i suggest you start with no spin

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back