Dishwasher doesnt heat

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I have a Zanussi zsf4123 dishwasher. When it turned on all cycle works ok but doesn't heat the water. I changed the heater element but its still the same. I also checked the the power goes to the heater element.
If someone cane give me some ideas what can be wrong?

Thank you

Sponsored Links
You say you checked power goes to the element. What was the result? Power? or no power?
No power, check the thermostats.
Power and element not getting hot? faulty element.

I have changed the heater element, and the power goes into it but its still doesnt heat.
Do u know what to check or replace next?

Thnx

If you're getting 240v at the element and it doesn't heat then it can only be a faulty element.

Sponsored Links
im not sure if i get 240v because i only checked with test light. But the heater element is brand new so i dont think thats the problem. So if i dont get 240v what can be faulty? Thermostat?

Thank tou 4 ur help.

Normally it will be one or more thermostats causing the problem. Other thing to check is the wiring running down the door into the base of the machine. They can get cut at the bottom of the door. However, either of these will give no power at all at the element.

How can i checked the termostat? Where is it located and how is it look like.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back