tap foamer airatpor

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have seen taps that are very much like those in the rest of Europe that provide the water from the tap which seems to be airated (lots of bubble)
On examanine the taps is seems that these are created by a screw in filter at the end of the tap.
Has anyone any idea what these are called and where I can get some. My taps have a screw in filter at the end byut do not quite the same and do not airate the water.

Thank you

Sponsored Links
They're called aerators - some taps come fitted with them and some don't.

I've never seen any aftermarket ones that you can just buy and screw on/in.

There was a product came on the market a few years back which was supposedly a retro-fit to produce the effect you describe. a husband and wife team had purchased sole distributor rights and Debenhams was going to be selling them. Can't say I've seen them about though. I take it they never caught on, but they're out there somewhere. Italian, I believe.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back