ZANUSSI TIMELINE 1400

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Everytime the wife goes to use the washine machine it makes a noise as if its going to work and then switches off as if it has done the full wash.Eventually it does work.Today it has stopped in middle of wash on synthetic.I have checked all all filters hoses etc.The machine is about three years old.I cant help thinking its the program up the shoot.Any ideas would be appreciated.John :!:

Sponsored Links
i would be inclined to look at it and its cables before you rush out and buy one

Sponsored Links
breezer said:
i would be inclined to look at it and its cables before you rush out and buy one
I have got it out.Looks good but cant see inside! Cables are ok.I will see how much new one is first.

on hp m/c it was not unusual for the door interlock to overheat.

i suggest the interlock as if the door is opened the m/c should stop instantly*, which is what yours did

* obviously if the drum is moving momentum will still rotate it

breezer said:
on hp m/c it was not unusual for the door interlock to overheat.

i suggest the interlock as if the door is opened the m/c should stop instantly*, which is what yours did

* obviously if the drum is moving momentum will still rotate it
Mmm.I have got it apart.It looks very good inside to me.No blueing or any signs of overheating.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back