How to refill Ariston combi?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My friend has just installed a new Flow Swith in his Ariston MicroGenius 23, however there now isn't enough water pressure for the system to start working. There are several pipes out of the bottom of the boiler; so far I have identified the valve that supplies the hot tap but not much else! From memory there are 5 or 6 valves along the bottom of the boiler, but none of these seems to refill the system. Do I need to be operating a couple of valves together? Or am I looking in the wrong place?

Sorry this is such a basic question, but my knowledge of refilling only extends to my own combi boiler, which involves turning a single valve.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Sponsored Links
could this involve a 'fill loop' that's concealed? I notice all the pipes extend below the counter top, behind the washing machine... in which case, is this a simple tap that needs turning?

yes either concealed or removed as it should be keep looking for a service valve with a pipe hanging from it will be there somewhere well fingers crossed :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Found it! two little valves on a short flexi-pipe, tucked right round the back of all the pipes. Now have slightly scraped knuckles but lots of heat! :LOL: Thanks.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back