Attaching a hand rinse

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I thought it would be a good idea to have a seperate hand rinse, so I bought one. When it arrived it had no fitting instructions and I am at a lose of how to fit it. I also need to drill the whole in the sink. Any help would be most appreciated. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
what are you asking
do you need help fitting
or do you need instructions.

what type of sink is it,
what make is the hand rinse, what size pipes comes off of it.
can you supply as much info as possible.

thanks.

if you want it fitted state you location

The hand rinse is , 'Abode' with approximateley 1/2 inch diameter flexible pipe. (difficult to measure as the pipe wall is thick). The rinse is to go into a Titanic double sink made of granite.

Any instructions would be appreciated as I like DIY and would like to do this myself.

Looking forward to your reply.

I normally hate to be defeatist but it sounds like this is a job for a pro or an experienced DIY with the right tools... no doubt someone will disagree but a double granite sink sounds expensive

Sponsored Links
Well it looks like I'll need a plumber after all. Does anyone know a decent plumber in the Bristol area that doesn't over charge? :confused:

LadyDIY said:
Does anyone know a decent plumber in the Bristol area that doesn't over charge? :confused:
I know one that earn £176,000 a year if that's any help? :eek:

is there space for it to go into the sink. the granite sinks i have fitted are eithe pre-drilled to spec or they have punch out holes. wont it fit in he worktop?

Now thats a brilliant idea. Much easier than mangling the granite sink. Any suggestions on how to attach it to the cold water pipe as the fitting that comes with it looks as though it should screw onto the end of a pipe rather than cut through a pipe. If you know what I mean. Do I need a special bit of copper pipe on the cold tap to attach it? :LOL:

How can I become a plumber so that I can earn £176000 per year?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back