Shower Waste

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Installing Shower on a solid floor, have a toilet drain in the corner. Can i run the shower waste into the stack on a hip bracket and comply with building regs.

Sponsored Links
Raise the shower tray a couple of inches, put false plastic front around (to match tray colour) and box/tile the shower waste in along the wall. Far easier to install and maintain.

Raise the shower tray a couple of inches, put false plastic front around (to match tray colour) and box/tile the shower waste in along the wall. Far easier to install and maintain.

I'm just about to do the same - what would the minimum difference you would need in hight between the trap and the point of insertion into the toilet drain?

I'd like to get the shower tray to be as low as possible, but dont want to compromise the drainage.

many thanks in advance!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back