Neff No Electric Plug

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi i hope you can help me. this is the first time i have had a built in electric oven that was delivered today.its a neff b1442 and there is no electric plug or wires at the back how do you plug it in. i also got a gas ope but there is no plug on the wires please help

Sponsored Links
The Neff B1442 is rated at 3.7kW total load. Therefore this should be connected through a dedicated circuit not plugged into the kitchen socket circuit.

(I happen to be fitting one this week)

The unit is supplied without cable and it's the responsibility of the installer to connect it with what he considers to be suitable, usually heat resistant flex.

You would be best calling in an electrician, as without knowing the state of your electrical installation it's difficult to advise exactly how to connect it up.

Its also illegal for you to do this work without notifying your local council or asking a registered electrician to do it.

A 20 amp radial would be fine for that oven.

Whats a "gas ope"?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back