indesit wia101 washer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
indesit wia 101 red led(door)keeps flashing about once per second even when door is opened,otherwise machine works ok

Sponsored Links
durham said:
indesit wia 101 red led(door)keeps flashing about once per second even when door is opened,otherwise machine works ok
Thats nice

Breezer likes flashing lights. :LOL:

Sorry, no idea why it's doing this. Unfortunately Indesit machines do all sorts of wierd things and diagnosis on them is extremely hit and miss, even using the error codes.
Most problems stem from the electronic pcb and the wiring connectors.
You could try pulling the connectors off the pcb, 1 at a time, tightening them and plugging them back on.
If that doesn't work you'll have to live with it until it breaks down, unless it's still under warranty that is.

Sponsored Links
Thanks Sleepyhead and tell Breezer I like flashing lights also BUT ONLY WHEN I KNOW WHAT THEY MEAN CLEVER DICK
The machine is still under warranty so I shall call Indesit, it's just I thought it may be something simple like press the start button three times to reset the module or something like that.
Thanks again for your reply

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back