Glowworm Fuelsaver Complheat 80

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I hope someone can advise me... I've got a Glowworm Fuelsaver Complheat 80 Boiler - sealed system and it has been installed for about 6 years. I'm seeing a somewhat errratic fluctuation in pressure in the system (as shown by the pressure reading on the boiler) and have to quite frequently (every 2-3 weeks?) top up the system with water. There are no obvious leaks anywhere I can find.

Could this pressure drop be due to air venting or is there some other possble reason? Slow leak from valves that evaporates?

Any advice gratefully received. Thanks.

Sponsored Links
expansion vessel charge could be low. the waters probably leaving the system through the safety valve to outside

Following an earlier post think my expansion vessel charge could be low resulting in pressure loss. Does anyone know how to set this/correct this?

Thanks.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back