Bosch WFL 2450 leaking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Our Bosch has an intermittent leak which appears to come from the soap tray. Only problem - how to get at it? Tried to get the top off the machine but it won't budge. Removed two screws at rear and two at front side but something's holding it on... Any ideas?

Also is this a common fault and if so what's the normal cure? - Thanks

Lynda, moderator

This post has been locked. Please see forum rule 20

Sponsored Links
I haven't worked on appliances for a few years but normally, after undoing the 2 screws at the rear, the worktop should push back. It will be fastened with keyhole shaped fittings at the front. If this is incorrected then sorry. I did work for Bosch for 20 years but appliances may have changed.

Hello,
Did you find your leak? I have the same machine which has also started leaking. Any tips/advice would be greatly appreciated!
Many thanks

I also have a WFL2450 and the soap drawer is leaking. The wash cycle is fine apart from it does not take in the middle conditioner compartment.

Very annoying and I don't wish to have to buy a new m/c.

Any help ?

Sponsored Links
Undo the 2 screws at the back plus the two screws on either side at the top/front.

Standing at the back of the machine pull up the top cover at the back and pull back (it's hooked under the front cover).

The usual reason why the soap dish leaks is that the pipe connections are attached to the soap dish with clips. These slip over time and you'll need to push the pipes back into place and fix them with something more securely - like a screw sided jubilee clip - it worked for me....
Hope this helps.

THis is exactly whats happaning to my machine ,no leak ,but no softner ,were does the water go ?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back