Drying Problem - Indesit WIDL 126

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Please help. The machine is not drying well. When drying cycle is set to Dampness Level it runs for hours. I had to manually turn it off after 10 hours and clothes still came out damp (not dripping wet but damp) and I could see a bit of water (a few milimiters) left at the bottom of the door's grey rubber ring. If I use a drying cycle based on time, say 60 minutes, clothes also come out damp/wet. I've read about similar problems on this board but I'm still not sure how to proceed. Do I need to look at the Condenser or Filter? I have no idea how to do this and would really appreciate some detailed advice on where/how to address the problem. The machine is under a year old -- should I simply call out an engineer? Many thanks and Merry Christmas to all.

Sponsored Links
Just call an engineer, if still under warrenty, no point in playing with it yourself as it will void the warrenty and if you fail to fix it you will then need to pay someone to fix it

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back