Towell Rad ???

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am looking to fit a new towel rad. There are so many available ....I have been advised that they are generally not the best quality compared to standard rads. Do I need to buy a stainless steel or will a chrome plated be okay? I need an output of around 2200 btu\\\'s from a 400 to 450mm wide rad. Any comments would be really appreciated!
:cool:

Sponsored Links
I dont know who has been telling you all that nonense!

When they are connected they are just another radiator. So the painted steel ones are fine even if a little cheap looking. About £80.

The more expensive ones are brass with chromium plating and they could in rare circumstances be heated by the actual hot water in a large property with a pumped HW return giving all year round hot towels. About £150

A stainless steel towel rail would presumably cost £400 upwards and would be a bit over the top for the average house.

Generally you get what you pay for but why pay for more than you need?

Tony

A stainless steel towel rail would presumably cost £400 upwards and would be a bit over the top for the average house.

i take it you never looked at the prices of them at interbuild tony

try £4000 :eek: :eek:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back