Accenta G3 domestic alarm panel

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have just fitted this alarm panel with a remote keypad. The alarm works fine in full set, but I have placed a pir at the top of the stairs and want to have a part set setting ie at night have the downstairs on and the upstairs off. However the instruction manual is quite confusing. I need to know how once in engineering mode to have a part set setting, ie the sequence of numbers to prees once I am in that mode. For information the stairs pir is wired into zone 2.

Sponsored Links
Do I understand that you want to be able to put zone 2 into the part set suite, so that when the user wants to set it at night, that will be included?

What i want is that on part set, zone 2 (upstairs pir) will be omitted so when it is set at night we can walk around upstairs without the alarm going off. Then when we come downstairs in the morning we pass through the hallway activating the hall pir(entry/exit) the entry tone sounds and we enter our user code to return the alarm panel to day mode

woosie said:
What i want is that on part set, zone 2 (upstairs pir) will be omitted so when it is set at night we can walk around upstairs without the alarm going off. Then when we come downstairs in the morning we pass through the hallway activating the hall pir(entry/exit) the entry tone sound and we enter our user code to return the alarm panel to day mode

As far as I can see you first need to press prog followed by your engineering code [default 9999], prog (again) then select 3 (part set prog). Press Reset.

Then select 1 [used zones]. It should now show you the zones included. As you don't want zone 2 you will need to deselect 2 so the light will disappear (by pressing 2). Press Reset.

You now need to select 4 [silent set]. Press Reset.

Press Reset again to come out Engineering Mode.

I hope I'm right, that's my understanding of it anyway.

If it doesn't work feel free to get back to me again.

Best of luck.

[/b]

Sponsored Links
And if that fails, in the meantime you can set the system with your code then press OMIT, then 2, then SET.

If you press SET twice, it instantly arms the system. Oh, forget that, you'll trigger the EE delay as soon as you move... :rolleyes:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back