various colours of high modular silicon required please

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am trying to find a website that sells various colours of bathroom silicone for a shower enclosure (very high modular) I have had sprayed a dark gunmetal grey. The only site I can find is www.absealantsltd.com which does various colours but not for high modular locations. If any can suggest a site and maybe the best kind of silicone to get that stops mould growing as I tend to dismantle the enclosure on a yearly basses as no matter what I use mould tends to grow on the silicone. :rolleyes:

Thanks

Arty

Sponsored Links
You haven't made it clear whether you want to buy some silicone, or just find a web site that sells the stuff.

If the former then Dow Corning have a wide range of products of various colours. Perhaps you're house-bound, in which case the relevant web site is here: http://www.dowcorning.com/

Sorry Softus but I am a newbie to this so please bear with me..
I am after buying some silicone but do not know anyware within Northumberland where I can buy this product. Therefore, I thought the best thing was to ask if you knowledgeable people new any sites/shops so I can purchase some direct.

Sponsored Links
Mapei do about 26 different coloured silicons (they make tile adhesive & grout) give them a call for a local stockist.

Jason

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back