Greenstar 28i junior

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Having a problem with my new Greenstar 28i junior and rads fitted a week ago i know nothing about them and its driving me and my wife up the wall. The problem is its make a loud noise when the heating is on, when i mean loud i mean loud i have to run the hot tap and it stops right away, the hotter the heating becomes the more often the noise starts. I have tried slow the cold water supply but that didn't do a thing any help would be great

very stressed

Andy

Sponsored Links
contact your installer and get him to commission it correctly :rolleyes:

again why ask us when yiu have parted with your hard earned to an installer

get em back

Sponsored Links
Is this another case of a boiler installed by a non CORGI registered person?

Its probably fitted with an incorrectly sized gas pipe! Was the gas supply pipe uprated for this boiler?

If that is the problem and the installer really is registered then you can complain to CORGi and they will serve a defects notice and require him to put it right at his cost.

If the installer was not registered then you will have to pay for a real registered boiler engineer to come and diagnose the problem and put it right for you.

You check CORGI registration by seeing his CORGI photocard or checking his registration number on the CORGI website.

The installer should have completed the Benchmark Certificate and notified Building Control otherwise you will have a problem when you sell the house.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back