please help me

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi...i had a big problem here..my parquet is getting waving very bad at my store; my contractor and they seems didn't want to take responsible to fix the parquet. I ask my parquet supplier, and he said that the contractor didn't do the instalation correctly, coz they "glueing" the parquet. the supplier said that they dont have to glue it, just put the underlayment under the parquet, that's all..

so, i have a plan to sue my contractor, so i really need an expert opinion to tell me, how to do the parquet instalation correctly ? please help me... :cry: my store is getting bad more days, and much of my customer get stumble on the waving parquet..

Thank you so much for helping me, i will appreciate it...

-dee-

Sponsored Links
Bit hard to advice on problems in Indonesia from the U.K.

For starters a bit more information would be very helpfull. Parquet in the UK is normally the woodblocks type, like herringbone and other design patterns.
Parket in The Netherlands/Belgium is all types of wooden flooring including floorboards.

So, what type was installed?

please send photos of floor problem and of the product close up with a side view. I think you have an engineered floor from the information you give but need to be certain. Parquet is a name used differently around the world and even in one country. Do you have any details about manufacturer of the floor ( a website address), so we can get product and installation info?

Laws in your country will be different than here all I can say is get legal advice. But first try to find the cause of the problem, I am sure the forum can give you some guidance but you may need to get independent expert opinion that can inspect the floor first hand and knows your laws.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back