NOISY CENTRAL HEATING RETURN PIPE

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
THIS WEEKEND I RELOCATED MY UPSTAIRS CENTRAL HEATING MANIFOLDS CLOSER TO THE BOILER , ALL IS WELL EVERY REDIATOR IS RED HOT BUT I HAVE 1 SMALL PROBLEM THE 22MM RETURN PIPE TO THE BOILER SOUNDS LIKE THERE IS SOMETHING INSIDE RATTLING CAUSING A RIGHT RACKET YOU CAN ACTUALLY FEEL IT ON THE PIPE.
RUNNING INTO THE RETURN PIPE I HAVE ALL THE DOWN RADS AND UP RADS INCLUDING 2 MICROBORE CONNECTIONS IN TAMDEN CAN ANYBODY HELP AS ITS DRIVING ME UP THE WALL
THANKS BARRY [/b]

Sponsored Links
If you feel that there is something which has inadvertently got into the pipework you will have to investigate by cutting into your pipework or maybe trying to flush out which may cause you more probs :(

Not much this forum can do for you :cry:

yes i did suspect that the pipe might be contaminated i was hoping it might be trapped air but it could easily be solder bits

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back