Concrete Window Sills

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have concrete window sills and lintels front and rear of my property which are in dire need of repainting, the current paint is peeling and looks shabby. Last year I had a go myself at stripping them back to the concrete but just gave up and over the years they have been painted and painted etc. i think it is time they were taken back to concrete and started again, i understand there is an acid on the market specifically for this purpose, could someone in the know please tell me where i might get it and would you also be so kind as to tell me by what method i should re-paint them, bearing in mind that i live relatively close to the sea, thank you

Sponsored Links
The problem is that the sills are very pitted so the heat gun would be useless and having used nitro before i don't think its much good

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back