Zanussi Washer Dryer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

We just moved into the place and have a Zanussi Washer/Dryer - the washing goes on fine, but the clothes are not dry at the end of the cycle - they are not soaking wet either but are quite damp. I have tried half loads/high temperature and drying for more than 1.5 hours - but nothing dries the clothes fully - they still come out damp.

The other problem I have is that the water remains in the fabric softener compartment - infact, black goo had built up in the compactment and I tried my best to clean whatever I could see - is there a way for me to remove the try fully and clean it? Could any residual goo (in places I cannot clean properly) be the reason why the water fabric softener compartment doesn't drain out fully?

Please help.

THANK YOU.

Sponsored Links
The dispenser drawer can be taken out for cleaning, press the lever in the middle of the drawer and it pulls out.
If you have a full load in the machine it will never dry, rule of thumb is 1/2 load for the dryer. May also be suffering from a blocked condenser.

Thank You. I will try and take it out this weekend and clean.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back