Bosch classixx washing machine won't spin

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

My bosch classixx WFO 2467GB/01 washing machine (2 weeks out of guarantee) has started to carry on filling up with water and then gets stuck on its program and won't spin even if I put it on the spin program. We have cleaned out various pipes in case the problem was limescale and it seemed to fix it the other night, but has started complaining again. The brushes on the motor are fine and we think the computer is fine. Does anyone have any ideas what this could be or if it is a limescale problem, where the blockage might be? Thanks in advance
Emma

Sponsored Links
Do you get this resolved?

I am experiencing the same issue, but have not yet resorted to pipe cleaning.

Thanks,

Chris

Yes, but it was the control panel unfortunately. I think we were just unlucky. We tried renewing the water regulator first before resorting to getting a man out. Could have nearly bought a new washing machine with the cost of repair in the end!
Emma

Thank you for the update, I will update this thread myself once the man has been.

Sponsored Links
Which LED's are flashing? This will indicates an error code. Post the LED status when the machine stops.
i.e. spinning - rinsing - washing; Which are on and which are off.

2007 original date zipper.. think they've fixed it or bought a new one by now..?

Whoops...I clocked the jan 2010 post from Wilma1968 & assumed the thread was still valid, without checking previous dates. Oh well...maybe it's like scotch, it just gets better with time!!!

Which LED's are flashing? This will indicates an error code. Post the LED status when the machine stops.
i.e. spinning - rinsing - washing; Which are on and which are off.
i have the same problem with my machine, washes clothes then stops on spin. spin light flashes.
have checked all pipes seems ok, any ideas?

i followed some of the suggestions as to why the machine would not spin .i had tried to open the filter but it was jammed . had to put the machine on its side remove the rubber feed water pipe going to the pump by squeezing the metal spring clip with a pair of pliers .put my finger in the pump tube and found a tooth pick jammed there ,this was stopping the pump and stopping the filter screw from turning . i cleaned out what i could ,replaced the pipe and then i could unscrew the filter screw and clean out inside the pump ,i also found a small stone which had found it's way there .once put back together and reconnected it all works fine .thanks for the input ,i almost gave up and ordered a new machine .fingers crossed for a few more years use.

i followed some of the suggestions as to why the machine would not spin .i had tried to open the filter but it was jammed . had to put the machine on its side remove the rubber feed water pipe going to the pump by squeezing the metal spring clip with a pair of pliers .put my finger in the pump tube and found a tooth pick jammed there ,this was stopping the pump and stopping the filter screw from turning . i cleaned out what i could ,replaced the pipe and then i could unscrew the filter screw and clean out inside the pump ,i also found a small stone which had found it's way there .once put back together and reconnected it all works fine .thanks for the input ,i almost gave up and ordered a new machine .fingers crossed for a few more years use.

Great advice... I followed these and had the same problem and found a bloody great cotton reel in one of the pipes (got it second hand... I've never done a days sewing in my life!!)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back