Breezer, BAS + plugwash

Sponsored Links
some total pratt who goes by the name of Plugwash, looking at his electrical knowledge in many of his posts he should stick to plug washing!

For some reason I found that f***ing hilarious...

I actually thought these three people were proper electricians though.

From this message,as a DIYer, perhaps I should stop helping.

I just read that whole thread... anyone whose nick is "bob the f**king electrician" has to be lame.

And what is the whole knicker-sniffing fetish on that site?!

And why do they slag off "DIY" when ebuild is a website devoted to self-build houses?! I.e an entire house, made entirely of DIY?!

I always thought ebuild was a good website, perhaps they need to rid themselves of the chaff? :rolleyes:

im not a sparky but i DO understand the basic concepts of electricity pretty damn well

sometimes i make mistakes on the finer details of regs (for example i didn't know wbout the regs regarding the use of flex in fixed installs) but i don't think i have ever advised anyone to do wiring in a dangerous way

Sponsored Links
Plug, I wouldn't let it worry you. I don't think..from my interpretation of the post anyway, that he was implying you were dangerous, maybe I'm just reading it different?

I have left my thoughts on the matter there..they should have some form of Moderation on that site. there are some really nasty personal attacks in that thread alone, it is uncalled for.

Not to say some of the rudest words and strangest practices that even my dear beloved Grandmamma didn't tell me about?

Pray tell me my good men, what on earth is sheepsh*gging, and is it good for you?

And does sniffing kn*ckers endow a gentlemen with the vim and vigour experienced taking a stiff walk along the promenade?

If it does, I shall look forward to partaking of this strange custom forthwith.

No-one ever refers to it as "knicker smelling"...

And with a bunch of flowers you wouldn't say "have a sniff of my flowers", it would be "smell my flowers".

I think that's a double standard going on there.

Simon, if you do partake of this custom, just make sure there aren't any ladies' ankles visible, you might not be able to control yourself.

I must admit that the only time I have investigated ladies undergarments is when they are wearing them and I am trying to talk her out of them!! :D

Ouch!!..just got hit by the G/F as she read over my shoulder!!! :oops:

I am glad you said "when THEY are wearing them"! :LOL:

I knew a girl who was routing round her parents' closet one day and found women's shoes in a size 10, a 44A bra and a selection of wigs in ladies' hair styles... she never did ask her dad about them, but would you really want to know! :confused:

AdamW said:
I am glad you said "when THEY are wearing them"! :LOL:

I knew a girl who was routing round her parents' closet one day and found women's shoes in a size 10, a 44A bra and a selection of wigs in ladies' hair styles... she never did ask her dad about them, but would you really want to know! :confused:

Brings a whole new meaning to Closet Tranny!! :D

My only confession is that I went to a Rock Horror Show in the 80's and wore a basque, knickers fishnets etc..... The only trouble was I couln't fing size 12 stilleto's, so wore DM's instead...

I haven't felt the need to do it again, doctor.

Adam - ladies ankles...ooooooooooohhhhhhh.....need to change me kecks!!

FWL_Engineer said:
I must admit that the only time I have investigated ladies undergarments is when they are wearing them and I am trying to talk her out of them!! :D

Ouch!!..just got hit by the G/F as she read over my shoulder!!! :oops:
Which can only mean 1 of two things:

a) You've never tried to talk her out of hers

b) She doesn't wear any.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back