UPVC Door Draught Excluder Gasket Bottom Door Help

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm really struggling to find replacement gasket for my UPVC door. Very much appreciate any assistance in finding the type and/or supplier.

The gasket flat top edge measures 7mm across and from top to bottom (flat edge and bubble but not including the lip) measures 11mm.

The flat edge slides into an aluminium strip which runs along the bottom of the door only. It is unlike the standard gasket which runs around the whole length of the door which was very easy to find.

Many thanks in advance.

Sponsored Links
Fantastic, I will trawl my way through the plethora of mouldings tomorrow at work. Really very helpful, thank you very much.

:D THANK YOU GOD :D

Sponsored Links
Unbelievably it doesn't make an appearance in the catalogue. Why can't things just be easy :confused: Your efforts however were appreciated.

Try these guys then, they will either make you the gasket or see if they have something the same or similar made for previous customers

http://www.euroseal.co.uk/

Email them your cross section and as many measurements as you can and i'm sure they will help you

Thanks to everyone who tried to help. I have now resolved the matter by a chance meeting with a 30 year veteran of the windows/doors trade who recognised the gasket. I'm posting the information incase anyone else has the same issue.
The door I discovered is a Rehau (German) but widely used in the UK which is why it seems the gasket was not listen in any UK generic catalogue.
The gasket fits into a Low Threshold Sash Adapter (aluminium) and slides in rather than a push fit.
Gasket particulars: Low Threshold Seal, Art. No. 837310 (Rehau).
Aquired from (at £1 per meter) Trade Line Direct - 01354 657650
This information took a while to unearth :rolleyes:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back