Sponsored Links
Just watched the local (not-so)Handyman blow the leaves from the entire close, all over my front garden and car, seemingly intentionally. Now I think about it, it is obviously a regular thing. Fair enough, SOME of the leaves are from my tree, but do I deposit all the poo from all their cats, back into their garden, well not so far I haven't and there has been plenty of that.

I had thought he was a decent guy, certainly keen enough even though all the jobs he has done for me have been completely botched and I always need to get a professional in afterwards. He has made hundreds from me in the past - all cash-in-hand of course, no paperwork. No repairs have worked, some have made things worse. Not any more.

At least I know when he is around from the horrendous noise of the industrial equipment his employers own.

Sorry for the rant but seriously :evil: :evil: :evil:

When he botched the first one, ??????????????????????

:LOL:

Why don't you go and sweep the leaves up before he comes around, that will stop him from blowing them all over the place. :confused:

Sponsored Links
NOBODY_CARES_by_AquaticFishy.png

:evil:

but do I deposit all the poo from all their cats, back into their garden, well not so far I haven't and there has been plenty of that.

I do, sick of all the sodding cats in my area using my Garden as a toilet.
Got cats both immediate sides and 2-3 doors either way as well. When I see it I scoop it up on a trowel and flick it in either direction...

Thinking of giving the local Chinese take away a call, see if their interested in a fresh supply of meat.... :eek:

but do I deposit all the poo from all their cats, back into their garden, well not so far I haven't and there has been plenty of that.

I do, sick of all the sodding cats in my area using my Garden as a toilet.
Got cats both immediate sides and 2-3 doors either way as well. When I see it I scoop it up on a trowel and flick it in either direction...

Thinking of giving the local Chinese take away a call, see if their interested in a fresh supply of meat.... :eek:

I used to have the same problem with the cats from next door - but I found a shotgun to be a very effective deterrent..... ;)

God I hate cats ! ! - Cats Protection League my a**e ! ! . :evil:

Op, ask him how much he wants to tidy up your garden and clean your car.

Op, ask him how much he wants to tidy up your garden and clean your car.

I could sell him the leaves back so he can blow them back onto someone else's property and then charge them to blow them to another property.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back