1 ton slate bag on pavement

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Our last pair cost about £190 each.

Ouch! I bought a new one several years ago, still very new - I loaned it out and it (eventually) was returned with the bucket almost rusted away from being left out for years in the weather. It sat like that here, almost unusable, for several more years, until a couple of months back, I spotted someone selling new galvanised replacement buckets of FB for £10. It's now good as new..

It's my lover in the south-west I believe
I heard on the radio the other day that "To whom it may concern" is no longer used.
It's been replaced with "yo, Dude"
Political correctness gone mad IMO, or should I use the more uptodate 'woke'?'
I dunno what the world is comin' to.

A word of advice, don't use your expensive Belle Warrior wheelbarrow as a table for cutting tiles!

IMG_20230918_083124729_HDR.jpg

Back OT,

Has anyone nicked that bag of slate yet?

No, we are more civilized in Southend.
I have finally finished moving it all to the garden with a good trolley and two B&Q orange buckets.

I don't know how the almost 80 bloked and his missus moved it in couple of hours but it took me 5 hours in total.

But, it seems I need more slate as there's more areas in the graden that needs to be covered but I am not ordering another slate bag! Is there any lighter alternatives? What about artificial grass?
On another note, some loose grass have fell on some of the slate. What is the best way to get rid of them? Pressure washer or hoover?

Since people increasingly use “indoor” materials for outside spaces, a vacuum would seem appropriate.

Blup

Sponsored Links
Back