10mm countersunk wall fixings - can anyone help?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Does anyone know where I might source 4x 10mm countersunk wall fittings 80-100mm length. Something like the Multimonti. I am struggling to find any listing in the UK.
I have a folding seat to attach to a brick wall, through a laminated ply panel and it needs to be countersunk. The normal hex head ones, I have, interfere with the folding mechanism.

Any helpful comments greatly appreciated.

Sponsored Links
Sfix do 100mm multi monty CS. Not 10mm though, but 4 would hold a seat. Or have you tried spax or similar frame fixings? torx drive, good to use in brickwork.

Thank you for your interest.

I already use the 6mm 100mm C/S Multimonti but they do look a bit puny in the holes on the seat frame and probably would need some sort of bush fabricated. There is only a short vertical distance between the mounting holes and so the pull out force on the top screw could well be in excess of 6x weight on front seat edge. I would be worried about a catastophic failure and injury, hence my hope of finding a tough solution.

I might need to drill through the wall and take a bit out from the other side for a penny washer and a nut using engineering bolts but the other side is newly papered, unfortunately, hence my interest in trying to find some "one sided" fixings

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back