17th edition

Sponsored Links
Now why didn't I think of that? I was expecting TheIET fairy to arrive and inseminate me with all things 17th.
That means I'll have to learn to read....... :LOL:

whats the best way to learn the 17th edition regs?

If you are already fully conversant with the 16th you should be able to pick up the changes, although I'd still recommend at least an update course. (2382-20)

If you're not 'all about' with the 16th then you should definitely go on a full course. (2382-10)

Sponsored Links
Passed my update course a few weeks back and got my cirtificate in the post today.
I did a four week nightclass of two hour sessions before the exam.

I'm self employed and need to go on one of the 17th edition update courses.

Has anyone been on one of these courses in the Notts/Derbys area? I'm struggling to find one cos everytime I 'google' for one its just coming up with courses the other side of the country.

Also where is the best place to get the new Regs books from please? or are they just the same price everywhere?

thanks in advance

Has anyone been on one of these courses in the Notts/Derbys area? I'm struggling to find one cos everytime I 'google' for one its just coming up with courses the other side of the country.
thanks in advance

Is Birmingham any good to you?

Shrewsbury Collage Arts & Technoligy, £200 for the full 4 day course. Passed with 95%, give them a ring.

Took mine at Technique Training between Sheffield & Chesterfield just of M1. No fuss, no bother, straight to the point. And the lunch is great too.

Thanks for the suggestions, I'll look into the one near chesterfield/sheffield as I find driving long distances boring and its just 3 or 4 junctions up the M1 from me.

I've found one with the ECA too in Loughborough in Leicestershire, which is about the same distance the other way down the M1.

Just need to decide on the two.

Thanks

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back