17th Edition

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Now that the 17th Edition is coming out what do you guys who have just taken the 16th think? Now those who have just paid out for the 16th will have to pay out again for the new 17th thats out this year.
Myself i think it sucks and i know there will be allot of training places still doing the 16th even tho they know the 17th will be out soon.

Im sure they don't know what to do, last thing was it was just going to be called BS 7671 with amendments as they were added etc.

Your thoughts

Sponsored Links
IMHO 17th edition seems to be a relaxation of some aspects of 16th edition.

At the moment it's discussion/consultation document so we will have to wait and see about re qualifying/ taking refresher course.
Incidently if we require to do a refresher/update IEE do them as a one day course and cost of course can be justified as a allowable expense for you business.

contractor said:
Now that the 17th Edition is coming out what do you guys who have just taken the 16th think? Now those who have just paid out for the 16th will have to pay out again for the new 17th thats out this year.

Considering the majority who take the 2381 are years and years out of date anyway, it can only be a good thing. It is part of the job to stay current and it doesn't come into force until June next year, anyway,.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back