1990 worcester danesmoor 20/25 oil boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
has anybody got a copy of installation and maintenance instructions they could email me,these are unavailable on WORCESTER BOSCH website,what I want is the layout and shape of the baffles in the combustion chamber,thanks.

Sponsored Links
thanks for reply,I've tried all the online manual download sites but nothing doing,my only hope is somebody who has the same (old) boiler,thanks for help.

Sponsored Links
Have you actually asked WB customer service if they have a copy that they can send you (likely a scan of the original paper manual, of course).

Some firms are better than others at keeping and supplying such archive materials; as well as interacting with the public. So you may have no luck there, either.

thanks for that Marty,I'm not sure if this covers my model because it is a NC/PJ not a SL/CJ,thanks anyway.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back