2 electric showers

well i am sorry for using sms style words!!

well i sort of get how it works,but ain't sure what the blue line that comes from the switch, is it neutral or switched live?

well i cant help we all ain't brainy like you, im only just qualified n still learning the ropes n its people like who aint willing to help!! i only asked a question cause i want to learn! cause i aint sure what it means by the diagram

anyone willing to help

cheers

Sponsored Links

well i sort of get how it works,but ain't sure what the blue line that comes from the switch, is it neutral or switched live?

well i cant help we all ain't brainy like you, im only just qualified n still learning the ropes n its people like who aint willing to help!! i only asked a question cause i want to learn! cause i aint sure what it means by the diagram

anyone willing to help

cheers

Sorry, but could you repeat your post in a language that can be understood.

BAS answered your question, save edit and post the elements of the diagram that your having trouble with and I'm sure someone will try to help.

I would add that getting antsy and making comments like
n its people like who aint willing to help
is not likely to encourage people to offer the help your have requested.

Manners, humility and comprehensible posts do.

well i cant help we all ain't brainy like you, im only just qualified n still learning the ropes n
:rolleyes:

i aint sure what it means by the diagram
I'm not unwilling to help - I just didn't think that a long screed trying to describe in words what was in the diagram would be in anybody's interest...

OK - try and think what would happen if it were one, or the other, and see if it makes sense.

Which of the possibilities fits with L&N going to the supply side of the switches, and which results in L&N going to the contactor coils so that they'll work?

im sorry alright i cant help i use words with sms style i just text alot:D

ye so like when i pull the left pullcord i take it that the power will go to the normal closed contact, and go through the coil and engernise it,going back through the neutral and this will allow the shower to work?

cheers for any help!

Sponsored Links
im sorry alright i cant help i use words with sms style i just text alot:D
I'm not going to go on about it, but you really should try, as it isn't appropriate in all circumstances, any more than the way you talk to your mates down the pub, and the jokes you tell, would be appropriate having tea at your girlfriend's granny's..

ye so like when i pull the left pullcord i take it that the power will go to the normal closed contact,
Which one?

and go through the coil and engernise it,
Which one?

going back through the neutral and this will allow the shower to work?
Which one?

And what happens at that point if someone pulls the other switch?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back