2 Tier Pigeon Coop

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All

This is my first post....but the background of me is that I have just started a new job as a Delivery, Warehouse and Installation Manager for a local firm. Its a role I haven't done before so I am catching up on skills. So I am sure I shall be posting other threads.

The reason for this posting is that my friend has some new neighbours that have a 2 tier pigeon coop. It is a massive wooden 2 tire coop that stretches for at least 20ft long and a good 10ft tall....it even has a section of glazing on it.

Anyhow, something that size, does it need planning permission or does it class as a temp structure and not need any? I'm not hot on planning so I couldn't advise them, but I was looking for help for something else and found this.

Ta
Ant

Sponsored Links
Hi

Thanks that is fine.
I will have to get my friend to go armed with a tape measure.
Its not just the size its the amount of pigeons and where they go to the toilet.

Ant

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back