20-80 RS Flowmatic vokera - Pressure sits at zero!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,

I've got a 20-80 RS Flowmatic vokera, and the heating/hot water has stopped working. The pressure is sitting at zero but I can't seem to get it any higher. I've opened the tap as much as it will go, but nothing seems to change on the pressure. Ashamedly :)oops:), the pressure has been low for a few months now.

Furthermore, (this may be related) the pilot light has started cutting out too.

Are the two problems related?
Any idea how I can sort out the pressure?

Any assistance would be welcome!

Puskas

Sponsored Links
what u need to do is disconnect the filling loop and see if any water comes through when you open the tap to pressurise your boiler. if nothing then it could be a faulty check vavle. or as these boilers are getting on abit it could just be the gauge thats a fault. the pilot light could just be that it needs a service.

Sponsored Links
You are lucky because Danny ( DP ) who is a Vokera expert and just loves your model is close by if you cannot get it repressurised.

If you have two white filling taps hopefully you are opening both of them?

Danny can be contacted at Ranoch Services in your local listings.

Tony

Guys, thanks for the prompt responses. I've just opened up the pipe cupboard, but I don't think I have a filling loop! Is that normal? I can post a pic if it helps.

Re Ranoch Services - I gave them a call earlier, but it just rang out - so hopefully he'll come back to me.

There must be a filling loop or a similar function made up of copper pipes.

Where it is I cannot guess!

Its the owner who should know where it is. Just as all car drivers know where their car jack is located (?).

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back