22x3/4

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am fitting a new bathroom suite in my bathroom but have come across a problem. the pipes in the bathroom are 3/4 inch and the couplings and pipe i have are 22mm i have checked with all the shops in my area but cannot find one that sells 22x3/4 compression fittings or anything like it. surley you can get these. can anybody point me in the right direction and tell me a shop or company where i can purchase such things. Thanks in advance. P.s WHY DO WE CHANGE THINGS THAT WERE WORKING FINE. :?:

Sponsored Links
Yorkshire do a 3/4 x 22 adaptor or you can get 3/4 olives to go in a 22mm conex fitting.

Or end feed, or push fit... It HAS been the same since the 60's sometime!

Sponsored Links
you can easily adapt 'across' a 22mm compression fitting by using an adapter olive on the 3/4 side. But you CAN'T do that with an old 3/4 comp fitting! 22mm pipe won't go in. Yorkshire and end-feed solder 22-3/4 adapter couplings are widely available.

call in to plumb centre and pick up a pack of 3/4 olive's. or call in to your local plumbase and pick up a 3/4-22mm endfeed coupling. no i don't work for either :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back