25 million on a disk

we pay all our tax , P.A.Y.E and N.I ON LINE, :confused: could all this info be got at by a hacker :confused: :eek: same department differant face :mad:

Sponsored Links
now-records-2801.jpg

Sponsored Links
And when the Government introduce ID Cards and biometric passports even more sensitive information will be disclosed by some fool.

When will people realise that it doesn't matter how clever you make the technology ... People are always the weakest link.

MW

Ever heard the saying "safety in numbers" if the disks fall into the wrong hands and they bother to trawl through all that info and happen to come across mine, then they are welcome to it for the effort put into gaining it. for all the good it'll do them. :rolleyes:

Just recieved our THIRD letter from HMRC informing us that these discs containing my other halfs private information has gone missing.

Seven million letters are supposedly go out.(courtesey of the tax payer?).

Just read in this mornings paper,that one woman has recieved seven letters correctly addressed to her but giving seven total strangers info to her.

Do they never learn???

Ever heard the saying "safety in numbers" if the disks fall into the wrong hands and they bother to trawl through all that info and happen to come across mine, then they are welcome to it for the effort put into gaining it. for all the good it'll do them. :rolleyes:

I've made a special effort to look yours up, Tim, and you appear to be claiming for 16 children :eek:

So I think I'll steal your benefits as they are quite high.

Hi bernardgreen,
That NOW cover was brilliant, I hope you don't mind but I copied it to my e-address book.

Hi bernardgreen,
That NOW cover was brilliant, I hope you don't mind but I copied it to my e-address book.

I have passed your comment onto the person who sent it to me.

Apparently there is no need to worry, they have lost track off the CD. and without the track there is no data..........

I've made a special effort to look yours up, Tim, and you appear to be claiming for 16 children :eek:

So I think I'll steal your benefits as they are quite high.
That's it you're on my ignore list, its 17 actually!

ah.... your wife says 16 of them are yours :oops:

sorry :(

Sponsored Links
Back