25mm Olive query

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I just posted query about 25mm olives and it appeared for a minute or two and then disappeared?

Sponsored Links
I need a few 25mm olives but I can't anyone who stocks them

What would you use 25 mm olives for :?:
A good learning opportunity as I have never heard of 25 mm pipe unless it is for a mains in to a 25 mm stoptap :confused:

bahco

That's exactly it. I have few 25mm x22mm stop cock with 25mm olives missing.

I have replaced my dad's lead supply pipe with MPDE used a 25mmx22m stockcock. Seven Trent water connected for Nowt and if I might say they even commended me on the installation.

Now, MY brother in LAW want's me to help to do his and me being a tight so so and I would like to use one the stopcocks that I have

Sponsored Links
I've had a look on Bes plumbing but they only
do 22mm or 28 mm :cry:
Phone around all the plumber merchants, somebody is bound to do them :)

Sorry to dig up this ancient thread, but I also had the same problem. Phoned almost everywhere, and spent some time searching the net. Finally came up with a couple:

http://www.boilerrepair.gbr.cc/2120/info.php?p=4&pno=0
http://www.pulsardirect.co.uk/plumbing-supplies/addtocart.asp?ProductCatId=1000868&ProductSubId=181

Hope it's useful for someone else with the same problem. In my case I put the stopcock on *without* the plastic insert, and now want to take it off and put the insert in without buying a new stopcock. Doh!

I just posted query about 25mm olives and it appeared for a minute or two and then disappeared?

Sounds like Mod 10 has been tampering again.

However, perhaps he did not believe that you were really in Lithuania? I dont either!

I also think that people should post their correct locations too!

Tony

Sounds like Mod 10 has been tampering again.

However, perhaps he did not believe that you were really in Lithuania? I dont either!

I also think that people should post their correct locations too!

Tony

You don't think Mod 10 has mellowed over the last 3 years Tony :LOL: :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back