3/4" connection to 22mm copper pipe

But this is a heating pipe. " need to replace a section of old imperial 3/4inch central heating pipework"

Sponsored Links
Nige F said:
good point ;) didn`t run out like wee....as unleaded does :idea:

If you wipe a damp rag around the pipe and fitting after you have fluxed and assembled it, Then the leadfree won't run all over the place either :cool:

out......not all over the place :rolleyes: leaded has a bit more of a plastic temperature zone :?: than unleaded , with the old stick grade D having the most plasticity........so you can build up unleaded a little to fill the joint:cool: I`m only being polite cuz I`m going to ask about hydraulic pipe benders later ;) :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Nige F said:
out......not all over the place :rolleyes: leaded has a bit more of a plastic temperature zone :?: than unleaded , with the old stick grade D having the most plasticity........so you can build up unleaded a little to fill the joint:cool: I`m only being polite cuz I`m going to ask about hydraulic pipe benders later ;) :LOL:

Don't have to be polite just to get favours :LOL:

Next time you solder a joint, try the damp cloth trick and the leadfree is much more controllable :rolleyes:

What would you like to know about benders, and is it for copper or steel.

Record are the antiques I use :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back