3/8" Side entry ball valves

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, i've moved a toilet from one house to another. While waiting for the tiler to finish the toilet has been sat disconnected in the new house. I fitted the toilet today however in the 2-3 weeks its not been connected the ball valve has stopped working. I've taken the valve apart, cleaned it etc but it still isn't working. It's a Villeroy and Bosch toilet which has a Grohe valve in it. This afternoon i've been to 6 different merchants to try and replace this valve however no one has side entry 3/8" valve.

I tried to put a 1/2" valve in but the thread is too big to put through the cistern. So now i'm a bit stuck. I've just spent an hour on the internet trying to find one but have had no luck.

So does anyone know where i can get a 3/8" side entry valve (any make) or have any ideas how i can get round this problem. The job needs to be finished tomorrow.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
If the new valve is about the same size just file the hole out. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back