3" RSJ (Universal Beam) ?

Ok, shall I start a new "Guess DazB's occupation" thread? :LOL:
i am seeing wood...no.. wait...i think it is timber.....pointed....er...roof.. :idea: a roofer!

crystal%20ball.jpg

Sponsored Links
Woodster, I had to, to redress all the utter bollix you were coming out with ;) :LOL:

Thanks for all the input, I guess I will have to "Consult the experts " and fork out on a suitably recommended beam :(

I have done 30 years on the Ambulance service and can see from this forum that a strange sense of humour and a dislike of medling amatures is not only in the medical profession but alive and well here :rolleyes:

I know my place on this subject ;)

Thanks again,
Swanvesta :D

Take some pix and give me some measurements and I can do it for you. The engineers in Lincolnshire are all inbred :LOL:

Sponsored Links
and can see from this forum that a strange sense of humour and a dislike of medling amatures is not only in the medical profession but alive and well here :rolleyes:

I know my place on this subject ;)

Thanks again,
Swanvesta :D

dislike! never!! it is meddling amateurs that keeps us busy. ;)

you are more than welcome on this forum.

Anybody who serves in the emergency services gets my vote. Buildings are a bit less difficult to deal with than a battered human body...

dislike! never!! it is meddling amateurs that keeps us busy. icon_wink.gif

Yes , I know what you mean, A first aider once splinted a broken forearm to the patients side (Hip and thigh) then walked the patient down stairs to await our arrival , we were greeted with these words "I've' splinted his arm but the sissy screamed all the way down the stairs, I don't know why? as his legs are ok?"

you are more than welcome on this forum.

I'm not going anywhere else , so there will be more silly questions ;)

Take some pix and give me some measurements and I can do it for you. The engineers in Lincolnshire are all inbred icon_lol.gif

Thanks,
I will see what I can put together in the next few days and get back to you.

I was originally from Oxon , then Bucks , moved here 2 years ago , the locals here say that the Norfolk folk are all hill billy cousins , but the locals here are known as Yellowbellies and call everyone Duck or Duckie

Swanvesta :)

I wonder if the mods could change the title to sense of humour bypass thread?

noseall... I know the score on this forum (member since 02) and have been in the trades long enough to be on a par with the best so it wasn't an ill meant comment. Each of us have an opinion to give and collectively the poster goes away better informed and hopefully more educated than when they came so as long as the point gets across a bit of banter in between never hurt anyone.
By the way , yes i am a Roofer deep down as it is what i started in when i left school and learnt it for 5 years but i now have a small construction firm with 5 long serving staff .

Here, I hope I haven't offered help to Swanvesta, if he's called himself that as he's a skinny ginga.... :LOL:

Do you have in-house SEs mik, or do you farm your checking stuff out to outside consultants on carp hourly rates that are then massaged to up their income and insodoing use up your entire budget through endless carping with other engineers about the validity of their design?!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back