3 way valve cold rads

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
If i put the ch on the rads come on hot after about 1 -2 hours if i put the hw on at the same time the rads upstairs get hot about 1-2 and the rads down stairs stay very cold all day untill i turn the hw off. if i run a bath all the rads go cold very quick. i had a new 3 way fitted last year i can move the lever side to side and nothing some times i hear the motor and the lever move a little bit then next time it will move to the end. The boiler goes up to 82 and cuts out for 3 mins and drops down to 52 the fires up again. what is 52?? is it the temp in the water tank????. I don't want to spend £80 on a new 3 way if anybody can help or tell me have to try something else before i go and spend the money. ps i took the top off the 3 way the motor turns when i turn the ch and hw on and off the white plastic thing is the middle moves and 2mm but not all the time.

Please help my wife is doing my head
pps and i changed the pump about 3 months ago as the old one was very noisy

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back